1. Get more sleep (whether it’s naps or going to bed earlier).
2. Eat food that makes you feel good (eat the rainbow).
3. Exercise (the way YOU like to exercise).
4. Have a deep conversation with a loved one.
5. Begin and end your day with 5 minutes of meditation/silence.
6. Journal about your thoughts and feelings.
7. Indulge in guilty pleasures from time to time (you deserve it).
8. Get a massage, a hair cut, or your nails done.
9. Practice healthy skin care routines (check out Delia Organics).
10. Go for a walk in nature.
11. Plan an evening of rest.
12. Try a new class (cooking, exercise, etc.).
13. End your day by thinking of 3 things that you are thankful for.
14. Buy your favorite scented candle.
15. Read a book that makes you think.
16. Spend time with your pet, or volunteer to walk a sheltered pet.
17. Watch the sunrise/sunset while drinking a nice beverage.
18. Give yourself a morning to sleep in (and don’t feel bad about it).
19. Cut caffeine and sugar.
20. Drink more water.
21. Write a list of what you love about yourself and your life.
23. Grab your favorite snack and watch a movie.
24. Buy yourself your favorite flowers.
25. Eat slowly.
26. Give yourself an hour without your phone, computer, and other technologies.
27. Evaluate your goals and set steps to accomplish them.
28. Watch a documentary.
29. Meal prep for the week.
30. Volunteer in your community./Do a random act of kindness.